The management of the All Nations University College (ANUC) has released the Admission Requirements for the Student of the institution.
The All Nations University College, ANUC Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
AUCC Admission Requirements
Minimum Requirements for Admission to First Degree Programme
The general requirements for admission of WASSCE and SSSCE candidates to first degree programmes are three (3) credit passes in three core subjects and three (3) credit passes in three relevant elective subjects or better.
- SSSCE Candidates: Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects or better.
- WASSCE Candidates: Credit passes (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects or better.
- An applicant for admission to a degree programme in the University College must have aggregate 24 orbetter, with at least credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, and Integrated Science. Social Studies may be accepted for non-Engineering Programmes, but Integrated Science is preferred plus three (3) elective subjects, or their equivalent relevant to the chosen programme.
- Candidates with aggregates higher than 24 will NOT be admitted for degree programmes. Such applicants may apply to attend the University College’s PreUniversity programme.
specific Requirements for Computer Science (honors):
- Applicants must have at least a credit pass (WASSCE A1-C6 or SSSCE A-D) in Physics.
- Applicants with credit passes in Elective Mathematics will be preferred
specific Requirements for Engineering Courses –
This applies to all Engineering Programmes;
- Applicants for Engineering must have credit in Physics and Chemistry.
- For Biomedical Engineering, Biology may be accepted instead of Chemistry.
- Applicants with credit in Elective Mathematics will be preferred
- Applicants who do not have Elective Mathematics may apply to attend the University College’s PreUniversity programme.
GCE (GENERAL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION):
Applicants must have CREDIT passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) in five (5) GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject for non-science students) and an Arts subject for (Science students).
ABCE (Advanced Business Certificate Examination):
Applicants must have credit passes in three (3) core subjects plus at least two (2) electives relevant to the programme of study
General Requirements Applicants with Higher National Diploma or Equivalent:
Applicants must have graduated with a good HND certificate (i.e. at least 2nd Class Lower Division).
Specific Requirements Applicants with Higher National Diploma or Equivalent:
The HND must be in an area of study relevant to the proposed programme of study.
For more information about ANUC requirements, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.