The IFSPD Presidential Fellowship is a prestigious 6 months remote/work from anywhere internship program identifying and providing practical exposure to a small group of exceptional youngsters.
International Foundation for Sustainable Peace and Development (IFSPD) Presidential Fellowship Advertisement
- Position(s): Several
- Applications closing Date: April 29, 2022
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Company Name: International Foundation for Sustainable Peace and Development (IFSPD)
The first cohort would have 16 fellows who would be selected from 8 regions – North America, South America, Africa, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Central & South Asia, East & South East Asia and Australia. The tentative period of fellowship for the first cohort shall be May 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022.
The International Foundation for Sustainable Peace and Development (IFSPD) is a per-eminent international institution based in Europe, represented by leaders, diplomats and intellectuals from over 50 nations. The institution is focused on analysing global security, promoting dialogues, facilitating diplomacy and averting conflicts.
- Be part of a global institution
- Certificate of internship that can help you in coveted education or jobs
- Develop global research and report writing skills
- Publish articles
- Open to youth under 30 years,
- having good outlook on global or national issues;
- Good research skills, i.e. gathering and analysing data on specific issues
- Possess good writing skills in English and one more language,
- Have social media outreach and
- Effective leadership skills.
How to Apply
All questions must be answered in totality, in English. The deadline for submitting an application is April 29, 2022. For questions, doubts or clarifications kindly email [email protected]
For more information, visit IFSPD Presidential Fellowship.