Brand Link venture’s focus as an outdoor company is in strategic advertising, development, printing, promotions, installation and maintenance of all types of indoor & outdoor billboards, signage and promotional items. Our fundamental objective is to deliver a highly visible and visually attractive image.
- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
- Applications Closing Date: 14th May 2022
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Organisation: Brand Link Ventures Ltd
Brand Link Ventures Ltd Job Advert
Responsible for the financial health of the company. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the first point of contact for Brand Link clients, the Admin Assistant will oversee the front office by answering incoming calls, replying to general correspondence and dealing with enquiries.
- Monitor and oversee the general cleanliness of the office.
- Coordinate meetings and functions for the Brand Link office
- Procurement and Keeping stock of office supplies at all times; prepare and plan for office requirements in a monthly office budget.
- Manage and properly account for petty cash issued to facilitate general office activities.
- Responsible for office administration payments within approved expense limits and they are made within a reasonable time to ensure business continuity (office courier service, office telephone, office cleaning services, office utility bills (power, water, Wi-Fi, security), office catering & lunch management services)
- Maintain and file all business records systematically.
- Ensure timely payments of all office bills to enable the smooth flow of office activities.
- Liaise with other departments to report on staff presence at work and explain to absentees.
- Keep all staff records/files updated.
- Ensure all administrative documents necessary for the proper functioning of the office and staff are obtained from the relevant authorities.
- sourcing of the relevant suppliers.
- Ensure that proper filing is undertaken in the Office.
- Participate & Coordinate the interviewing, screening, recruitment, and appointment of fresh staff when necessary
- Calculate basic staff entitlements like annual leave entitlements for employees
- Contribute to the organization’s budgetary planning(s)
- Prepare job descriptions before job advert placement is made both for internal and external recruitment
- Work with and help coordinate the duties of temporary staff and make sure information on staff is correct and is regularly updated. Also, perform supervision of temporary staff in particular areas of work
- Take minutes in staff meetings
- Sort applicants’ resumes selecting the most qualified candidates for jobs being offered
Finance & Accounting Roles:
- Ensure proper management and control of Petty cash funds: and provide daily expenses Report.
- Raise payment vouchers for all weekly cash and check expenditures as guided by the FM
- Execute all payments to suppliers after vouchers have been signed off by CEO and FM and ensure all receipts and necessary accountabilities are obtained.
- Ensuring proper filing of all payment voucher documentation and all other supporting documents.
- Perform all bank deposits of cash and checks from clients and checks to suppliers.
- Ensure all issued invoices are delivered to clients and properly filed.
- Provide additional support as required by the Finance Manager.
- Participate in Annual Audit and any financial reviews of the company.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold an advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, HR or a related field
- Experience in an administration role
- Leadership skills and experience;
- Employee management; understanding of data privacy standards; solid communication skills, both written and verbal; public speaking skills;
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail
- Organizational skills; planning skills
- Research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills
- Problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty.
How to Apply to Brand Link Ventures Ltd Vacancy:
All suitably qualified candidates should apply online at the link below
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters via Email to: [email protected]
Tel: +256754900901/ +256784701294 for any inquiries.