Citigroup is today’s pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could act as one to deliver solutions to clients throughout the world. With the most diverse array of products and the greatest distribution capacity of any financial firm in the world, our employees manage 200 million customer accounts across six continents in more than 100 countries.
- Job Title: Emerging Markets Analyst Program, EMEA
- Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Organization: Citibank
Citibank Job Advert
The jobs that you will do and the responsibilities that you will be given will be as varied as your rotations. Below are some examples of the tasks the Analyst may be performing during their rotations. These are only examples – you will also often find yourself working on unique projects and process improvements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source and create pitch and marketing material, liaising with product partners and the Bankers.
- Maintain regular and frequent dialogue with product partners to assist with relationship maintenance
- Produce and update client plans in conjunction with product partners and bankers.
- Collaborate within the team to manage the portfolio and individual client risk.
- Interact with Citi’s network around the region.
- Track market developments across the region and share geopolitical, economic and banking industry trends that may affect the business with a consultative approach.
- Prepare and analyse financials while ensuring actuals and run-rated projections meet the business plans.
- Develop a good understanding and appreciation of the operations processes. Understand the functions carried out within the subunits of operations.
- Understand workflow, key controls and key risks linked to various products. Accurately evaluate risks as they relate to key business objectives. Assess the effectiveness of key controls.
- Develop an understanding of the impact of regulatory and financial impacts on the organization.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should have completed your university degree or will complete it prior to June 2022
- You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
- You are fluent in English
- You have less than 2 years of work experience
- A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity, and so do you.
We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity of ethical decision-making
How to Apply to Citibank Vacancy:
All applicants who want to join Citigroup in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to apply online at the weblink below. Please attach your updated CV, full academic transcript and ID or passport copy.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters via email to: [email protected]
Tel: +256754900901/ +256784701294 for any inquiries
Please Note: if You Meet the Criteria Above, We Encourage You to Apply Promptly, as The Program Will Start in June 2022.