HobyClean Online Laundry Marketplace is a global online laundry marketplace connecting high performing laundry service providers to customers 24/7 in the world.
- Job Title: Finance Assistant
- Duty Station: Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda
- Applications Closing Date: 10th May 2023
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Organisation: HobyClean Online Laundry Marketplace
HobyClean Online Laundry Marketplace Job Advert
Under the direct supervision of the Operations Officer as First Reporting Officer (FRO) and the general supervision of the CEO as Second Reporting Officer (SRO), the Finance Assistant shall support in ensuring the company maintains ACCURATE and PROFESSIONAL financial accounting systems and records at international accounting standards at all times including daily posting of the company’s financial transactions on QuickBooks (ACCURAL BASIS), developing weekly financial analysis (Spreadsheets) and monthly reports through QuickBooks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the CEO in the developing an accurate financial accounting systems and records at international accounting standards
- Support the CEO in daily recording and posting of all the company’s financial transactions on QuickBooks (ACCURAL BASIS)
- Support the CEO in developing weekly financial analysis/reports (management reports- Spreadsheets, Financial Ratio Analysis in compliance with the company financial policies)
- Support the CEO in the preparation of TIMELY monthly financial reports through QuickBooks.
- Support the CEO in conducting and maintain accurate tracking of all payments, running Weekly reports on HobyClean backend, DPO and other external and integrated Payment Gateway systems.
- Support the CEO in timely preparation, issuance and tracking of all invoices and payments (receivables, payables including tax filings and payments- Corporate income tax, PAYEE, VAT filing, etc.)
- Supporting the CEO to prepare weekly vendors Settlement Logs and accurately tracking settlements dates/ amounts paid and pending payments
- Support the CEO in conducing monthly bank reconciliation as a standard part of monthly financial reporting.
- Support the CEO in ensuring that the company business financial processes and transactions follow all relevant accounting guidelines.
- Support the CEO in creating and managing effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Support the CEO in the timely preparation of the company’s payroll in accordance with the company’s policies (no later than 25th of the current month).
- Support the CEO in the preparation of non-payroll payments to other non-staff including sales agents, consultants, interns, etc.
- Support the company’s investment analysis (Fact Sheet) for expansion
- Track general price increases on raw materials affecting cost of production, cost of goods sold and price change on the market.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by your supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting; and or Finance or Accounting is a requirement.
- Certificate, Diploma and additional training in Marketing, Sales, Administration and Front Desk Management is an advantage
- Three to five years of proven experience in a similar role is a requirement
- Proficiency in QuickBooks is a requirement with at least three years of demonstrated experience in professional usage
- Good knowledge of financial requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
How to Apply to HobyClean Online Laundry Marketplace Vacancy:
If you are interested in this position, please send your application (Cover Letter, CV and relevant academic documents) to [email protected]
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters via Email to: [email protected]
Tel: +256754900901/ +256784701294 for any inquiries