Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
- Job Title: Volunteer, Cashier
- Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
- Position(s): 2 Fresher Job Positions
- Applications Closing Date: 27th April 2022
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Organisation: Mildmay Uganda
Mildmay Job Advert
The Volunteer, Cashier will accurately process payments for services and provide receipts to customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To receive and receipt cash collections from clients.
- To generate bills for Inpatients
- To manage insurance client bills
- To manage petty cash while on duty
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Diploma in accounting and has completed school within the last 2 years from a reputable institute of learning.
- One year of experience in a similar or related role.
- Applicants must be assertive with a practical mind and the ability to work with a great attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Customer focus is paramount.
- Knowledge in smart links systems is an added advantage.
How to Apply to Mildmay Vacancy:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters via Email to: [email protected]
Tel: +256754900901/ +256784701294 for any inquiries