Rocket Health is a service of The Medical Concierge Group, a licensed and registered Clinic, Laboratory and Pharmacy. The Medical Concierge Group (TMCG) is a digital health enterprise incorporated in Uganda (HQ), Kenya and Nigeria since 2012. It is comprised of a portfolio of innovative healthcare ventures including: health call centres, mobile clinical services, health content development, and healthcare enterprise software solutions.
- Job Title: Clinic Administrator
- Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
- Position(s): Fresher Jobs
- Applications Closing Date: 28th April 2022
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Organisation: Rocket Health
- Reports to: Clinical Operations Lead
Rocket Health Job Advert
The Clinic administrator ensures smooth patient flow from the time a client walks into the clinic to the time they are done with their appointment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Should ensure that client appointments at the teleclinic are well prepared for.
- Warmly welcoming and receiving clients and ensuring that they are comfortable.
- Accurately and completely recording client’s information into a database.
- Ensuring that follow-ups are done to seek feedback on client experience for quality improvement.
- Liaise with the Rocket Hub Insurance Claims officer to review clinic insurance claim forms and rectifying errors in a timely manner, including sending reimbursement requests.
- Ensure timely generation and submission of SMART utility reports to the finance team.
- Ensure timely generation and submission of reimbursement forms to the SMART team.
- Managing and providing accountability for petty cash.
- Daily cash reconciliation and submission to the finance team.
- Managing and coordinating the monthly clinic stock taking exercise.
- Ensuring that the teleclinic is clean and well organized at all times.
- Ensuring that infection prevention techniques are observed at all times.
- Submission of shift and monthly reports as required by the Clinical Operations Manager.
- Account for supplies at the clinic.
- Strictly adhere to code of conduct and ethics.
- Participate in departmental and staff meetings and contribute to the general improved productivity of self and company.
- Coordinate the coverage of clinical staff shifts including nurses, doctors & specialists.
- Oversee attendance of clinical staff including clinic, laboratory & pharmacy staff.
- Coordinate the timely submission of all Rocket Health Hub clinic, pharmacy & laboratory reports.
- Perform any other appropriate tasks assigned from time to time related to the position.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Public Administration or Business Administration
- One year of experience working in an administrative role preferably in a health care setting.
- Proficiency with computers and technology – the per should be adept at typing, Microsoft Office products, email, social media, and search tools.
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information and able to follow policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and proactivity.
- Experience in managing finance related activities.
- Experience in dealing with insurance clients.
- Ability to account for supplies at the teleclinic.
- High level of motivation to accomplish tasks within the required time frame.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Good team player
- High Integrity
- Customer Satisfaction
How to Apply to Rocket Health Vacancy:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters via Email to: [email protected]
Tel: +256754900901/ +256784701294 for any inquiries