Sinopec International Petroleum Service Corporation (Sinopec Service) is a fully owned subsidiary of Sinopec Group, which ranks No. 2 in Global Fortune 500 in 2020. Sinopec Service is engaged in the provision of all project phases service for various sectors, including oil & gas, power, buildings, roads and bridges etc. We are looking for Construction and Project support personnel.
- Job Title: Electrical Technician HV
- Duty Station: Tilenga Project Site(s), Uganda
- Position(s): 200 Fresher Job Opportunities
- Applications Closing Date: 1st June 2022
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Organisation: Sinopec (Uganda)
- Department: Construction
Sinopec Uganda Job Advert
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Familiar with the laying process of silicon core tube and optical cable; able to complete the laying process of silicon core tube and optical cable as required.
- Familiar with HV (up to 66K)cable laying process, cable termination process and cable intermediate joint fabrication process. Be able to perform cable laying and cable connection.
- Familiar with electrical earthing process with respect of international standards and good project practice, be able to complete cable earthing lug fabrication and cable connection works.
- Comply with QA\QC, HSSE regulations.
- Other duties in relation to the role as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- College Diploma with minimum of three years of similar working experience
- City & Guilds 3667/02 & 03 standard or local equivalent
- Relevant industrial training will be a plus
- Successful candidates with relevant experience and recognized expertise in large onshore/offshore oil and gas EPC projects will be preferred.
- The working environment is multicultural and demands considerable experience in the project process working with International Clients and Contractors.
- Strong communication skills, fluent spoken and written English, and Chinese competency will be a plus.
How to Apply to Sinopec Uganda Vacancy:
All candidates should merge their applications into one single PDF document to [email protected] with file name format as “position+major+name”. Only candidates who been deemed to have fully met the requirements of the roles will be contacted for interviews.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters via Email to: [email protected]
Tel: +256754900901/ +256784701294 for any inquiries
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not been contacted directly within two weeks of your application, then you have not been successful. In support of our commitment to the development of the local community, Ugandan national applicants will be given priority.