YSA is a hands-on acceleration program for young business owners who want to refine and define their brands and leadership skills. It’s a space to craft ideas, connect with like-minded entrepreneurs and impart the tools needed to build impactful businesses. YSA is growing young entrepreneurs to grow Mzansi.
Youth Start-Up Accelerator for Young South African Entrepreneurs Advertisement
- Position(s): Several
- Applications closing Date: March 18, 2022
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Company Name: Youth Start-Up Accelerator
At the end of two phases, successful candidates will gain from:
- Practical, interactive business skills workshops
- Mindset, mental preparedness and motivation
- A business roadmap template
- Ideation, product development and business model testing
- Mentorship (group and individual)
- Marketing, market-readiness, and brand building
- Peer networks
- Entrepreneurial job shadowing and youth mentors
- Access to data support
- Applicant must be between 18 – 35 years (Preference will be given to applicants between the ages of 18 – 25).
- Has a start-up that has been operational for less than 6 months or unique idea for starting a business.
- The business is at least 51% black-owned and managed, with an annual turnover not exceeding R1m.
- The applicant must not be employed full-time.
- Has the passion and resilience needed for business.
- Has a desire to create a profitable and sustainable business (not an NGO).
- Preference will be given to applicants based in townships, peri-urban or rural areas.